ChildSavers schedules individual and group volunteer opportunities for students, religious organizations, corporate volunteers, and other larger groups.
ChildSavers has limited volunteer opportunities for individuals, students, religious organizations, corporate volunteers, and other larger groups. Ongoing volunteer opportunities may include:
- Assisting with administrative tasks around the office
- Reading to children in the waiting room
- Volunteer at, donate supplies, or sponsor our annual Children’s Holiday Party
- Donate books, art supplies, or pre-packaged snacks
- Translate marketing materials for Spanish-speaking clients
- Invite ChildSavers to speak at your business, civic group, religious group, or gathering
How to Get Started
Individuals are encouraged to call and schedule a tour and interview. All individual volunteers need to complete a background check, which takes up to one month. Upon completion, volunteers are scheduled for an opportunity that meets their needs and skill set. For more information or to inquire about how you can become a volunteer email Lindsey Stocks, Senior Human Resources Coordinator, at email@example.com.
To be notified about future volunteer opportunities for groups and individuals join our volunteer email list.